Home » Celebutainment, White People Is Funny.

Well, We Did Say We Should Trade Her in the Race Draft

30 July 2007 9 Comments

So, um, this is Nicole Richie and Paris Hilton in “blackface” for some upcoming nonsense on the Simple Life. I’m really confused.

First of all, how is Nicole Richie going to ‘get into’ blackface – isn’t she supposed to already be black? Or is she ‘blacker’ because she suddenly has on a clown-wig masquerading as an afro? I want to be offended because I wear my hair in an “afro” sometimes but all this makes me feel is a little bit dead inside and in the mood to hear “Easy Like Sunday Morning.”

And since when is the prototype for blackness Beyonce? Paris straight looks like dude in that movie Soul Man but with some type of Fashion Fair bronzer crap on her face and a Farrah Fawcett wig. How is that looking particularly like a black person? Both of them are at the octoroon level at best. The blackest thing they have ever done is get locked up.

These broads are starting to make me mad.

• Invisible Woman said:

That is so funny, I was just thinking of trying to write something about the race draft this morning, but you beat me to it.

Re. Paris: When I saw this picture I said at least the dumb h_ could have taken out the blue contacts and changed the hair color. It would have showed the most minimal of effort and giving a f___.

Those broads left me at the gate way before jail was even thought about.

• Nancy said:

“The blackest thing they have ever done is get locked up.” bwahahahahaha….but don’t forget Nicole’s about to be baby mama drama!

I hate these two so much.

• Dara said:

the first thing i noticed was the dense ass black eye liner on the tops AND bottoms of each set of stupid ignorant eyes…do we do that??? i dont think so.

• HotSauce!! said:

Orange ain’t black!!!!

• Shanna said:

Now this is a sad commentary on the state of race relations in America, because we all know that Nicole is adopted. She was RAISED by black parents so I’m sure she fancies that her parents were really dark greeks and she really is white. See ladies and gentlemen, given the choice the kiddies still choose white.

She ain’t foolin’ me though. I got Bob Barr in my sights too.

I think I might do a “Who’s Passing” post.

• Julian said:

fashion fair bronzer??? ur penetrating too deep with these analyses. i love it.

I dont care how much chinnin’ n grinnin queen latifah does…cover girl don’t make that shade.

• Mena said:

Nicole Ritchie is not black. She was adopted by Lionel Richie, however, both of her biological parents are white.

Actually, although her mother’s identity is unknown, her father is Shelia E’s brother and is Mexican/Black.