Home » What the Eff?, Yipes!

"What the Eff?" Wednesday: Real Doll Video

18 July 2007 9 Comments

I’ve been irritated…technical difficulties have made authentic “What the Eff? Wednesday” posts increasingly difficult. But, while bouncing around the blogosphere I came across the WHAT THE EFF?-INGEST thing I have ever seen at a blog I really dig, Afro Nerd. What scares me the most about this video? I’m not really sure. Maybe just that this guy feels “less lonely” cuddled up on a doll. Or maybe it’s just that hair. Either way, this will freak you out; I dare you to watch the entire thing!

• Invisible Woman said:

Is that the dude that sang “we don’t have to take our clothes off to have a good time?”

“We’re always there for each other?” Where’s she gonna go?

Poor baby.

• moira43 said:

“She has a removable tongue, 3 of them”

The doll actually looks a little scared.
    I think he did her makeup, too. Wow. I am a little nauseated.

• afro jamaicano said:

i listen to the afronerd podcast but i’m actually annoyed by them (sometimes), they seem like they wude sit on the floor like dogs and let whitey feed them treats….

• IZZY said:

“It’s puts the lotion on it’s skin, or else it get the hose again” LOL! Can we get this boy a hug?

• Ginneh said:

fuck a hug can we get him a psychiatrist?

• Dara said:

this would have made me really sad for the rest of the day…if dude didnt insist on doing his own hair like that of a kenya doll! and the lightskinned one at that. violate the doll all you want, brotha, but throw that pink lotion AWAY!

Good call Invisible Woman…she cant talk either…

I wonder if he presses or perms.

• dburt said:

You afro jamaicano..you disturb me with your belief that because we point out some dysfunction in OUR communities that must somehow mean that we are kowtowing to whitey…c’mon man…it’s deeper than that…we NEVER mention white folk in our criticisms but folks like YOU do…what’s up with that? We are killing and disrespecting each other and so we’re supposed to be quite and PRETEND that it’s not happening…looks like YOU and doll man share a LOT in common….a detachment from reality!

• Walter said:

What’s most disturbing to me is that dude has enough money for a real doll – which retail at a *minimum* of $5K

Why didn’t he just buy a sportcar like regular dudes do?