Home » Dating

Throwback Craigslist Dating Response: July 2002

24 August 2007 6 Comments

HELLO BEAUTIFUL GIRL!:)

How are you?

My name is Rafal.I am nice, intelligent with a good sense of humor. I have Masters degree and I am 27 years old. I amworking now in NYC as a management and publicityspecialist, but originally I am from the Europe. I like dancing, swimming, movies, reading, sport,travel, romantic dinners – I like a life very much:)You can see my photo down here. So, write me back and let’s go see New York together!
Rafal

Like-a life? Rafal, I think you must really love-a life the way you’re swinging on that fence – or is it just because you’re from the Europe?

This is exactly where the line between homosexual and European is drawn.

• Dara said:

isnt that my favorite angled-dreadlock-prince from the parent ‘hood???

• Izzy said:

nah that’s rapahel saadiq! Rafal?! What a sad cover up, ya name is Rapahel!

• afro jamaicano said:

i LOVE people’s craiglist posts haha snarkyblackchicks blog is full of hilarious cl posts haha!!

my damn point exactly, where do gay and european part ways? b/c to me they seem to be interchangable….

• derek said:

I was just tripping off of the poor english.

I hate poor english in online communication.

• natural muze said:

OMG was this really real? ummm shouldn’t he be replying to a dude? lol.

• Q said:

BWAHAHAHAHHA Rafal Has my heart, but as you said it is very difficult to ascertain what is Euro and what is gay nowadays!

For shame

I’m finna be laughing all day