Home » Crime of Fashion, Spot Blowing

Oh Sweet Lord. Ashford and Simpson.

28 September 2007 16 Comments

Nick Ashford has always been questionable because of that hair, but do I have to see him wearing that glittery Gay-maican shirt and white pants after Labor Day – with pleats!?!?!?

Funny enough, this isn’t much of an update because he’s ALWAYS looked like this. Solid as a Rock, indeed.

• Ninjagirrl said:

The thing is she always looks as if he is holding her hostage, doesn’t she look like she is mentally whispering “help me, he keeps me in the basement”

over at C&D we refer to him (among other names)as the The Mean Ol’ Lion. _____________ (insert your own Wiz joke there)

I’m pretty pissed off that I can see his mipples (man nipples) At least they are still together, thats some solid as a rock love right there….

• ambboogie said:

I met them once..

they were high as some mothafuggin kites in a hotel lobby.

Their dealer must be SOLID.

• Q said:

Ninja Allow me to come to another blog to say : Fuck you Miss

BWahahahh @ Mipples!

She does seem to be imploring to Jehovah to free her from her many many years of slavery as a beard to the man!

and he seems to be the main character of “the boy who cried FABULOUS” all grown up and shit

See Q, I had to straight leave NinjaGirl a bloglog message because she just aint right…

I didn’t even want to pick on poor Val’s outfit, seeing as how its a David’s Bridal junior prom dress and all.

• Julian said:

For the love of God, Thembi

• Femigog said:

Oh My God! Again I am choking on laughter!

• Ehav Ever said:

I thought I was the only one who thought Nick Ashford looked like a lion. They could have cast him for the Wiz without the outfit. I could see singing, “Cause I’m a Mean Old Lion.”

• Julia_Claudine_Deveraux said:

My biggest problem with Valerie is when the fuck will the braid lady finish her damn hair? She always has that straight hair in the front and the micros in the back. They are the funniest couple in music.

• Invisible Woman said:

My friend and I went to their bar “Sugar” in New York last year. When they came out, my (very gay) guy friend looked at me with the most priceless sideye deadpan and said: “ain’t a damn thang changed”. I must have laughed for a half an hour…it is 1984 now and forever for them…

• jon said:

Gay-maican shirt and white pants after Labor Day – with pleats!?!?!?

omg hilarious!

Ninja girl.. Mipples. LOL

I hope I never get on your bad side, Thembi. 😀

• blogxilla said:

Ah ah ahha ah ahh ahh ahah

Did I get it right? Or can you write that out or is that just adlib? I wonder if they copywrited that phrase? Hmmm

• Aaliyah said:

ok. can you really have a six pack when you’re 70? is that possible? body sculpting. that’s where they’re spending their money…right.

• BeautyinBaltimore said:

He looks like a middle age black Jesus.

I can’t hate, old dude has a six pack.

• Lola Gets said:

Yep, unfortunately you cant hate on the 6-pack abs. Old dude has always had swinging hair. Kinda like that bass player in Earth Wind and Fire. Maybe they have the same hairdresser?!?
    LOL