Home » General, My Life

This is WACK.

5 September 2007 6 Comments

I officially have carpal tunnel syndrome and have been typing with only one hand for 2 days now. I’m going to see a doctor soon but in the meantime have had to take a blog-pause. If you have any tips please let me know; my wrist feels like I’m being stabbed or something … I have SOO SOO much to say to you guys but health must come first :(

• Julian said:

Remember in college, at the Phoenix, when u fastend ur blouse with a safety-pin, and after a few sips of wine the pin came aloose and stuck u, and u started screaming and flailing, “HELP, SOMEBODY, HELP! I’M BEING IMPALED!” And all the guys dove into your blouse trying to find it, and you were like… “Wait a minute…”

Indeed I do remember!!!!

Please continue to post ridiculous Thembi stories in my absence – I forget most of my past tomfoolery at this advanced age!

• Qadree said:

I dealt with carpal tunnel several years ago, I couldn’t drink a glass of water without feeling pain in my forearm.

It all came down to the desk/chair combination for me. Fully adjustable arm rests are a must, plus being conscious of your posture at all times when sitting at a desk, and if your as bad as I was you may have to limit your computer use to less than an hour a day for a few months. (Better have a plan as far as income goes if you rely on that computer)

• Julian said:

Yo – the pain is all mine now that I found your blog.

• natural muze said:

awwww. poor thing. i wish i had some advice for you, but all i can say is rest it…..and then get some handsome hunk to cater to you until it’s better! lol.

• Nancy said: