Home » Long Live the Colored Race!

Is Nothing Sacred?

26 October 2007 7 Comments

I love Japan only slightly less than I love the fact that black culture is idolized all over the world. But why am I looking at this geisha’s little pancake booty in Japan’s first Junk in the Trunk contest? When you see what won you will be oh so happy to have a real butt (that is, if you do…).

• Anonymous said:

I like your blog and just added it to
    afronary.net. Afronary.Net is all about black blogs.

A little link love would be nice

Afronary.Net

Peace,
    Phil

• Anonymous said:

As a mixed (white/native american/black) girl, I never felt my bottom measured up. After watching that I feel like Buffy the Body.

Kamille

• CHIC NOIR said:

Buffie not.

• Tha L said:

Dayuummm.this is hilarious. are they serious?!!

• Ill Mami said:

Po’ thangs…

They look like they’re all going to throw their backs out if they arch their backs any harder.

If they want to have a contest, they should have voted for most riduculoous enhaned boobies on an Asian chick.

• Q said:

Sweet Lawd I dont much have an ass and I’m offended!!!!

Ridiculosity!

• MrsGrapevine said:

How did I miss this post, You have got to be kidding me. My butt is three times the size of hers and I’m only a size 2. I need to give up my citizenship and move to Japan so that I can be Miss Japanese Booty.

I don’t have a chance with Apple Bottom, but I am sure I got the Japanese beat.

$10,000 Euros