Home » Celebutainment

Negro, Please.

11 October 2007 5 Comments
I wasn’t going to say anything because if my heart was exploding from crack use I wouldn’t want my spot blown, but this is an insult to our intelligence at this point.

Bobby Brown’s attorney says: “This morning they did diagnose him as suffering from a mild heart attack … they attributed to stress and diet.”

Bobby Brown says: “I did go to the hospital … to just get a checkup, get everything tested out so that I could go on this tour, and everything is fine.”

The evidence says:

Bobby, if your lawyer is using the words ‘heart attack’ that means you really had one or she is covering up something worse (such as a crack attack), and the euphemism “stress and diet,” is not fooling anyone. Furthermore, who goes to the hospital for a check-up, especially if you know that any random nurse can sell pictures such as these to the tabloids? Bobby, I’m going to have to add this recent flim-flam to your demerits for dismissal from the island.

• Torrance Stephens bka All-Mi-T said:

Dang, he youngr than me. Nice blog hon stop by and chk me out sometimes

• Yobachi said:

I think a crack attack can cause a heart attack, so they’re probably one in the same.

This is like Amn Whinehouse trying to tell us she was just exhausted. Yeah, hard core drug useage tends to exhaust you after a point. An overdose tends to take a lot out of you.

• justjudith said:

good luck, bobby.

• Q said:

And how he sat talking to TMZ about “it was only a check up”

Nigga You’se a crack head!!!, there is no way in hell that you could have diagnosed yourself

*lulz and Muerte @ the picture*

• ambboogie said:

you mean bobby is STILL on the island???

say worrrrrrrrrrrrrd????