Home » Hip Hop Is Dead., White People Dancing, White People Is Funny.

Damn You, Sir Mix-a-Lot.

30 November 2007 12 Comments

Please just give this 30 seconds and you’ll see.

I kind of find it touching when white people refer to their butts as something to talk about and I think they were creative for this. But I don’t think they should be allowed to adopt any black children, just in case they were interested in doing so.

• Aaliyah said:

HI-LARITY!!! I mean, that was actually cute. If Sir Mixalot inspired this so be it. I love them for wishing she had a big butt. But, I agree if they adopt some black child and raise him/her to dance like that I will be peeved.

• Anonymous said:

Knowing me I would have been their one black friend egging them on to do it. Just so I could sit back giggle to death.

• Cassandra said:

That was hilarious. I am convinced their one black friend choreographed this.

• justjudith said:

dude, they can’t dance but kudos to them for originality. i can’t hate on them for that. i’m sure they had fun and it was much better than the righteous brothers that they started dancing too…

• Regina said:

ROFLOL!! That was actually really cute. And you guys are right they have one black friend who coached them through this mess!

• bint alshamsa said:

I think it was adorable! To me, they really can dance rather well. Most people can’t pull of a choreographed routine like this but they really did the damn thang!

I love how the white people around them started getting all alarmed when the melody changed to Sir Mixalot.

• One Man’s Opinion said:

How cute….I love it when white people get funky with it.

• Kitty said:

LOL. Wow. That was probably the funniest thing I’ve seen today.

• dara said:

this had me rolling! my daughter’s lookin’ at me like i’m crazy.

white people love this song. if you go to a predominantly white club, you’ll hear this song, Salt & Pepa’s “Push It,” and Tone Loc’s “Wild Thing.” Never fails.
    jasiri-blog.com

• MsMarvalus said:

Dang…they had it choreographed and everything! Very cute!

• The Master (De)bater said:

See what happened after MTV stole rap music?

• Andy said:

I have to agree; this song has a strange, often intoxicating, effect on white people.

Thankfully I’m immune.