Home » My Life

January 30: Old Minus One

30 January 2008 11 Comments

Today is my 29th birthday. What can I say about that? I’ve been firmly in achy-joint, slow metabolism, what the hell are these young kids listening to these days, pressure to settle-down, should know better by now, strangers call me ma’am-land for a few years now. I do miss Gerald Levert. I do listen to the slow jams. And I do consider anyone under 25 a tenderoni. I share my birthday with greats such as Roc‘s Charles S. Dutton, Phil Collins, Franklin Roosevelt and that loser Dick Cheyney. Don’t worry about wishing me well in the comments, just watch this video instead and remember yes, that number one zodiac sign is, in fact, AQUARIUS!

• Ill Mami said:

Happy Burfday, girl! It’s funny because my birthday is exactly one month before yours. But I’m 32. Trust me, the thirties are where it’s at.

I’m sure this will start a barrage of Zodiac post as in which is better than the other, but as a Capricorn and sharing my sign with MLK, Muhammad Ali, and Tiger Woods (who shares my EXACT birthday), Capricorn is all the way live.

Sorry :-p

• justjudith said:

happy belated birthday! and ill mami said it — the 30’s are phenomenal. i’m almost out of them but i’ve enjoyed them thoroughly.

• AJ said:

Happy belated birthday!! It only gets better from here.

• Malcolm said:

Since the video is no longer available, I’ll go ahead and wish you a happy belated b-day. Hopefully, you can find another clip of it on You Tube because I am curious now.

• Qucifer said:

Happy Birthday Young hot precious one!!!

• dc_speaks said:

lol…i’ll wish you happy birthday in teh comments if i want to.

so there. :)~

29…sheeesh..

• plez... said:

happy belated birthday… and everyone younger than 35 is tenderoni to me! *smile*

• theblackactor.com said:

Happy Birthday, girl… fellow Aquarian (mine was 1.26).

I figure Aquarius is the best sign cuz we are the water bearers. And if there were no water, there would be no people.

THIS IS WHY WE ARE THE BEST SIGN IN THE UNIVERSE.

So, there!

LOL

Enjoy

• Ginneh said:

you know you need to be slapped for posting this video. fyi-i share my birthday with malcolm x, lorraine hansberry, ho chi minh and grace jones. its amazing how much we all have in common.

• Lola Gets said:

Happy belated!

L

• Ehav Ever said:

Happy Belated birthday. Awww 29. I remember that age very well, and yes everyone younger became, Those bad kids. In any case I hope you enjoyed your birthday, and may you have many more.