Home » Politics

Face-Fun With The Presidential Candidates

21 March 2008 10 Comments
Race and gender blah blah blah…frankly I’m tired of all of this race and gender talk when it comes to the presidency. You all know who I support and why, but I can’t help wonder how differently I’d feel about him if he weren’t black. Or, what if Hillary were black? Since its Friday afternoon I figured I’d have some fun with my old friend the St. Andrews Face Transformer and imagine things mixed up a little.
Hillary Clinton

Wow. Well, if Hillary were black she’d still be a pretty hot mess, although that nose kind of reminds me of Patti Labelle’s original one. I also tried telling the program that Hillary was male and had it feminize her face. No significant improvement from her usual haggard state was observed.

John McCain

“I hated the gooks. I will hate them as long as I live.” Oh yes, a man running for president in 2008 actually said this. Who even uses the word “gook” anymore? Oh yeah, that’s right, crusty old bigots. I’m sure if he could see himself morphed into an Asian he’d faint. B.D. Wong, hollaback. Then I thought well, what if he were a woman? It’s very strange because he doesn’t look very different at all. Note: it was very hard to find a picture of him looking straight ahead. Not sure what that means for his credibility.

Barack Obama

Well what a crowd pleaser this is! Now America can have it every which-a-way they choose. The black Obama is still kind of handsome and reminds me of Lawrence Hilton-Jacobs from Welcome Back Kotter. The white Obama…well…didn’t we just finish having that guy as our president? Spooky.

Bonus: Bill Clinton

This is a great time to put all of the rumors to bed. Bill Clinton was NOT our first black president. Because if he were, he’d look like this.

• Regina said:

that black Hillary and black Bill is scary!
    the white Barack looks very much like the present Barack!

• Ill Mami said:

Why’d you have to go and bring up Cochese when you Blackified Obama? I truly LMBAO!

• Hadassah said:

hmmm i like barrack the way he is, his blac enuf lol. the rest look darn scary @ being black

• Invisible Woman said:

When the people go Black, why do their teeth get so big?

I had no idea this was one of our traits; gonna have to check out my folkses again…

@IW
    I think its because they try and make the lips bigger and all hell breaks loose

• Undercover Black Man said:

^ You funny, Thembi…

• Aida said:

white barack still looks like an octoroon to me.

• aj said:

Hillary is jacked no matter which way you slice it. Bill is just scary looking….black or white. Have you looked at his nose lately? Dayum.

• Malcolm said:

After your reference to Barack Obama looking like Lawrence Hilton-Jacobs, I keep picturing him (Barack) playing air stand-up bass.

• Siditty said:

Black Hillary and Bill look scary as all get out.

They need to go to a dentist too. They got some big old teeth