Home » Celebutainment

Happy Birthday Eddie Murphy

3 April 2008 6 Comments

Once upon a time Eddie Murphy was so on point but now I just don’t know. After that whole trannie prostitute thing, the Spicy babymommadrama, and then that Tracey Edmonds fiasco, I’m convinced that he’s a weirdo when it comes to his personal life. But as an entertainer, I’ll be right back to worshipping him again as soon as he goes back to portraying characters like these – the informed but exaggerated depiction of black folks that I miss and that we need. More Sexual Chocolate, less Norbit.

• Undercover Black Man said:

Oh, that’s so good, Thembi…

• Anonymous said:

This entire movie cracks me up every time I see it!

• Malcolm said:

I didn’t catch that Eddie Murphy did a “Fat Elvis” imitation before leaving the stage. I keep saying that Eddie needs to put together a stand-up act and go back on tour. It would be huge!

After watching that clip you posted, I have a taste for some McDowell’s!

• Lola Gets said:

Man, I loved this scene! I once worked with a somewhat sheltered Jewis man. I had to school him about “sexual chocolate.” It then became one of his favorite sayings, lol.

L

• Paige Price said:

i love all Eddie Murphy movies. i like also the movie DAVE where he co stars with Elizabeth Banks.:’.

• Mary Griffin said:

it is nice to know that eddie murphy is still popular until today, he is my favorite movie actor,.”