Home » What the Eff?

"What The Eff?" Wednesday: Kids Today

30 April 2008 12 Comments

This video proves that Biggie Smalls has been reincarnated as a 7-year old boy named Latarian. X-Box and high fructose corn syrup brought us to this ridiculous juncture.

See guys? No big deal, he just wanted to do fun hoodrat stuff with his friend because being a hoodrat and smashing cars is fun. And, if he gets a fair punishment he won’t get to practice doing hoodrat stuff on the new Grand Theft Auto…for a whole weekend.

This is the second time in a single week that I’ve been forced to post a ridiculous news item from Palm Beach, Florida. What the eff is going on down there? Are concepts such as “gym class”, “properly fitting children’s clothing,” and “parenting” obsolete in that part of the country? At least Miss Zikkita is probably still whooping his behind as we speak.

• Invisible Woman said:

Laterian?

• Dara said:

see thats why im scared of florida.

• dara said:

i lived in florida for 2 years, it’s a different world down there.

• Anonymous said:

Have you read this? http://www.theroot.com/id/46238

• Anonymous said:

The black grandmother has it TOO hard!

• Julian said:

G-Chat on this matter w/ my friend:

quinci: please know that i would beat all the hell out of that child

me: lol

quinci: it wouldn’t even be right how i’d beat that ass

me: i know

quinci: hoodrat stuff?
    who in the hell?
    i’d catch a case beating that ass

But what we all missed was, where the newcaster says, “well, he’s too young for juvey but theyre trying to figure out how to get himn into the system”

AS IF THE SYSTEM WORKS!

• jazzfan360 said:

“Hoodrat stuff?” …Wow. He couldn’t even have a HALFWAY decent illogical excuse like “She pissed me off,” or “I just wanted to see what it was like to drive?” “I wanted to do ‘hoodrat stuff?'” What the fuck is THAT? What kinda raising is this child having he thinks it is literally fun to do shit like this and speaks about aspiring to be a “hoodrat?”

Oh, we got some fucked-up things waiting for us in the future. This is the generation that’s gonna take care of us.

• Ehav Ever said:

I think we should start a fund to help the grandmother whoop his butt on live television. Better yet, they should send his but to Singapore where they will take a bamboo cane to his backside.

• otilia said:

I watched this a few days ago and am still not over the fact that he answered “I wanted to do hoodrat stuff with my friend” to a question about whether or not he knew he could have killed someone!!

maybe the humidity drives people to this craziness?

• Anonymous said:

That’s what our so called black leaders should address – the dumb illiterate fat black kids syndrome where black fathers and black mothers are not around; and if they are they need to be taught parenting skills. The black family is nonexistent. Black people are the worst.

• jazzfan360 said:

Well, Bill Cosby’s tryin, but everybody wants to villify him for it. That man ain’t lyin to nobody. Folks need to step the hell up.