Home » At Least They're Not Black..., Web Stuff, White People Dancing, White People Is Funny.

My Vote for the Next YouTube Sensation

27 May 2008 12 Comments

I’d like this kid to become the next YouTube star because he has all of the ingredients of internet fame. The desperately forced dancing. His delusionally self-impressed facial expressions and instructional commentary. That green shirt, which seems to be strangling him. He makes me smile, feel superior, and fuels my hatred of T-Pain’s music all at once. Enjoy.

• Malcolm said:

You can tell the kid is having fun, but he seems destined to remain a charter member of The Rhythm-less Nation.

• THE 78' MS. J said:

is it just me or is he “special” or possibly autistic? Either way I want to put something in his mouth so he doesn’t gag on his own tongue.

• THE 78' MS. J said:

Ms J, I thought about that and watched the video a few times to figure it out. He’s not in a special class or anything. I really think its just a lil whiteboy gettin’ it in.

• Siditty said:

You’ve been tagged:

Book Meme

The Rules Are:
    1. Pick up the nearest book.
    2. Open to page 123
    3. Find the fifth sentence.
    4. Post the next three sentences.
    5. Tag five people, and acknowledge who tagged you.

• Siditty said:

He tried so hard. You know in his mind he is dancing just like Usher

• Kim said:

LOL!! He looks like he’s having an epileptic fit. Just wow!

I was having a bad day and that was just what I needed.

“bill collectors at my door, what can you do for me…..”

• Miss GypsyEyes said:

This is the only time you will ever find me quoting Flavor Flav but… “WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW” And yall can’t tell that poor child anything he’s the next Chris Brown, the Charlie Brown version. So yeah that was very… special.

• Dara said:

its sad cause you can tell he thinks he’s moving really dramatically. but thats barely a jiggle.

i hope he’s home schooled.

• Eb the Celeb said:

loving the label “white people is funny” so TRUe!

• Nyaka said:

my gran is the newman to my jerry seinfeld but when she dances…i appreciate her. white people are the best when in motion the rhythm. THE BEST (they should do more of that, like spontaneously whilst waiting for the bus and at the copy machine waiting for the gazillion pages to come out, like i am right meow)

• Dara said:

i think that tie gave him a renewed sense of energy