Home » My Life

This Beach Thing Is Not A Game…

7 May 2008 6 Comments

Really, it never has been a joke for me. I think my dad took that photo of little Thembi in like 1981 and I still loves me some beach. No, I was not a sad child, those are just my huge cheeks weighing my face down. That’s actually my “elated” expression.

I’m going out of town for a few weeks, a trip that will be blog-worthy on many levels (I’ll reveal my destination once I get there so the FBI won’t start running checks on me just yet). Anyway, because of this I will be posting at a reduced rate until early June.

Besides, no one has gotten the full “Who Am I?” yet…nice job on Chip-Fu, Nicco, but it’s all or nothing!

• Ninjagirrl said:

That picture can’t be any cuter. Have fun on your vacation. Have missed you and our blogtalks and such. * I am so disturbed someone knew that was Chip-fu *

• Izzy said:

Girl that photo says “Wish me luck I’m headed into the trenches” hahahaha which you kind of are but my lips are sealed. BE SAFE! No throwin ‘bows and shiite. I don’t know how well diplomacy works on that side of the world! XOXO IZ

• Malcolm said:

I like the way you have your brim tilted a little to the side. Your trip sounds very intriguing. I look forward to hearing about your exploits.

• AJ said:

I could pinch those juicy cheeks! Have a wonderful time.

• THE 78' MS. J said:

A baby thembi given folks the side-eye of death priceless. Have fun on your vacay don’t come back married like mariah unless dude got money lol.

• THE 78' MS. J said: