Home » Celebutainment, Hip Hop Is Dead., What the Eff?, Yipes!

"What The Eff?" Wednesday: Bald Boy For Life

18 June 2008 8 Comments

Key evidence that hip-hop is dead: There was a time when being “hot on wax” had a whole different meaning.

“While I’m getting ready I like to relax with a drink – vodka and lemonade – and listen to some James Brown,” he explains.

“Then I’ll have a manicure and pedicure – and yes, I wax as well. Men owe it to women to make sure they are well-groomed. I wax my privates. I also wear my fragrance, Unforgivable Black.”

At this point the only phrase that comes to mind is “Unforgivable Negro.” My tolerance for Puff Daddy is at an all-time low. Publicizing his “get pretty” regimen surely has Biggie looking down from heaven with a single tear threatening to roll out of the corner of one eye.

• Ill Mami said:

I have to admit, I have dated several men who have groomed themselves “down there.” While it might make the sex exciting, it’s not so cool when those stubbies rear their heads 2 weeks later. If you thought kissing someone with five o’clock shadow was bad, you have no idea how uncool stubblies are.

I say, unless you’re Wolverine, leave them hairs alone.

• Miss GypsyEyes said:

I just hate the thought of Piddly Diddly naked *shudders* makes me feel like I need to wash.

• Missy said:

you and ill mami are a mess and a half…. I LOVES it!!!

• Sara S said:

bwahahaha

• SingLikeSassy said:

Maybe that’s why Kim stays on him. Man if this dude was 1/10 as cute as he thinks he is he might actually be about something.

• Luscious Librarian said:

All waxing of privates should be banned. Coochie gets cold!

• Anonymous said:

in defense of the diddy. shaving makes the dick look bigger. and unforgivable smells mad good son!

• sdg1844 said:

I’m LMAO. I have NO words for Sean. I just don’t.