Home » Hip Hop Is Dead., What the Eff?, White People Dancing, White People Is Funny.

Average Homeboy

1 July 2008 7 Comments

No relation to AverageBro, Danny Blaze is just a middle class guy trying to make it in this here rap game, track by Fisher PriceĀ® My First Freestyle, wardrobe by Forman Mills. I am so sorry you have to see this at all, but once you watch his mullet morph away before your very eyes I’m sure you’ll be intrigued enough to listen to the entire thing.

• AverageBro said:

What’s up with that cheezy FruityLoops Casio beat? That crap doesn’t even have a rhythm. My 9 year old nephew can (and has) done better. Let’s not even get started on his rhyme skillz!

This was TRULY pathetic. This guy’s a disgrace to the Average Family name.

• Ill Mami said:

Dude…

There’s no problem with “rapping and being white”, nor “having a daddy who’s a tycoon,” but there is a large problem with just about every aspect of this song and video. I’m seriously hoping that this video was made in 1987, but since he’s talking about YouTube, let’s all hope he has a flux capicitor, a Delorean and often hits the road at 88 miles per hour.

This was dreadful.

• LaJane Galt said:

ill mami, damn you for flux capacitor and Delorean

I wish someone from a rival crew would roll up and shoot this clown.

This guy is wearing a ring. Who married this clown?

• DJStylus said:

homie was killing the half cardigan though.

• Qucifer said:

Holy Mother of the Baby Calf… i am did!, I can’t even come back from this to comment I….

I, am …so confused/horrified/angry/sad/happy/obscenity filled

i cant

• KelleBelle said:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I do believe Danny Blaze is the poor man’s heart throb from Teen Witch.

Anyone who shouts out the “invention of the internet” while rocking A.C. Slater parachute pants and bill cosby sweaters is a-okay in my book. Get this kid (er, middle-aged man) a record deal!

• Ebony said:

OMG, who is this Black person in this video cosigning this foolishness??