Home » Celebutainment, Good Hair Gone Bad, Spot Blowing, Yipes!

Oh, Shazza

30 July 2008 25 Comments

Gary Dourdan has a pretty significant history on this blog and has brought me more pageviews through Google Search than almost anyone, so maybe I’m a bit biased. But something about this photo strikes me as disturbing. Can I get some help here?

Source

• Ginneh Akbar said:

I won’t vote until you have an “all of the above” choice.

There can’t be an all of the above cuz then everyone would clearly pick it.

At least we know he doesnt have any drugs on him.

• Qucifer said:

Oh Dourdan…Not You!

• Qucifer said:

… and how can you be sure of that “no drugs on him” statement??? SOMETHING made him wear that speedo and … umm you know there are such things as suppositories…. I’m JUST saying!

@Q
    I’m just saying he sure doesnt have them in the crotch area cuz there could never be room…right?…oh I give up.

• sdg1844 said:

Oh My! What happened to him? This is just devestating. Another fantasy man gone along w/that damn D’Angelo.

• Phil said:

can a light skin man live? dang. He’s just trying to get a little beach on and everybodys hatin.

• Lucille said:

Cille says: hemp necklace…not a good look, remove immediately for the sake of all man and womankind

• Jazzy said:

Thembi say it isn’t so! What went wrong? I have been in love with Gary since he appeared in Janet’s video.

BTW it’s the thighs! They are no where near as sexy as I had envisioned them.

• bklyn6 said:

He doesn’t appear to be a heavy hitter. Maybe that photo is photoshopped? :-/

• MsLindiwe said:

I think what’s really effing him up here is that he’s all off balance. I’m not used to my Shazza looking awkward like that. It’s kind of vulnerable, really…

• Invisible Woman said:

I’ve seen way too many of these photos of him at different beaches. Sadly, there is no photoshopping involved :-(

• ShAĆ© - ShAĆ© said:

Oh boy. Everybody is getting on Gary for these pics. Just say NO! to the speedos next time Gary.

• Nyakatillamaniac said:

Everybody should get on dude for this mess, and he should be like any self-respecting star and sue somebady citing photoshopping, invasion of privacy, temporary insanity, anything really…and he coulda gotten a swimming cap to match his speedos which greatlyw ould have inproved this specatcle. Thembim you should link to a pic that includes his lady friend (who is no sort of friend at all letting a man go out like this)and we should do some analytical voting on what her facial expressions are really saying about this travesty. (PS- totes blogged about this hot-mess photo yesterday too)

• apathetic bliss said:

OK now I’m just depressed

• thomas said:

It’s been ten minutes since I’ve followed your link to this, this, this, well I really can’t call it. Being that I love ya Thembi I had to as least leave a comment but as far as voting goes… it just can’t be done. For it’s the total package-image-mess, that makes this so disturbing. So I leave you undecided and upset on many levels. Ocular cavities barely intact. Until next time cousin.

• Julian said:

You know how we bemoan the pathological way in which successful Black men date outside of the race?

Well, Gary Dourdan is the kind of guy I wish would exclusively date white women. He’s a domestic abusing, presently unemployed crackhead with a case. And of course he’s the one exclusively dating a black woman.

Nice one, God. I see you have jokes.

• Regina said:

Hey there Thembi!
    Sorry but I can’t vote because ALL OF THE ABOVE really disturbs me about this picture!!
    He looks dirty and wrong.
    Where is the Dourdan from the Janet Jackson video? THAT’S who I want to see!

• Vanessa said:

Honestly Thembi, it was really hard for me to choose between the good hair gone soggy or the sausage casing speedo, although I would have been happy to select all of the above if that were a choice.

• Dara said:

i chose the man thighs…but its something about this hammy hips. i think you should add that: ham hips.

• blackwomenblowthetrumpet.blogspot.com said:

Hey there Thembi!!

I have never heard the name Gary Dourdan before….and I had never seen a photo of him either….

So I guess I can’t vote because I don’t know what he looked like before…he wasn’t in the league of Maxwell or Lenny Kravitz surely….

*giggles*
    Lisa

• blackwomenblowthetrumpet.blogspot.com said:

@ Regina

You did not say “dirty and wrong”!!

*LOL*

*LOL*

Stopppppppp!

• Anonymous said:

I’m mostly concerned by the finger seemingly sticking into his ass. Perhaps this is what’s putting him off balance? I know, it’s an ugly thought, but there you have it. from mill

• Ginneh Akbar said:

So you won’t add ‘all of the above’ but you SHOULD at least consider ‘anonymous finger up the butt’. I demand a recount.

• Zuri said:

Wow, well this just ruins all my Gary fantasies.