Home » Good Hair Gone Bad, Hip Hop Is Dead., Our Shame, Spot Blowing, Yipes!

How R&B Died

25 August 2008 13 Comments

We’ve been on Devante Watch for quite some time around here, but we haven’t had much to say about the often visible and always crackified K-Ci and JoJo. Here we have a clip from their concert this weekend in Sydney, Australia. The key moment is at about one minute, fifty seconds in.

Did that nigga just pass out? And did the other nigga just keep on singin’? Someone please call Mr. Dalvin so he can spearhead a group intervention for the entire Jodeci camp.

UPDATE: K-Ci’s radio interview response. Somethin’ just aint right.

• Anonymous said:

A friend of mine organized a big concert and these two were on the bill. Why when it was time for them to go on stage they were under some bleachers pipin’?

• Izzy said:

LMAO! Well the show must go on, just like it did when Michelle busted her ass on BET and Beyonce and Kelly kept “Jumpin, Jumpin!” hahahaha I hope he aight but can we bust chops for the fact that the song kept going! Don’t we all love paying overly priced tix for LIP SYNCHING!

• Aaliyah said:

see. he passed out b/c he knows r&b is dead. their time has passed. why the hell are they still performing. i mean i love them but i want to love my past memories. if i were performing with a crackhead, would i keep singing? undecided.

• Ill Mami said:

I am SO mad at that bodyguard who strolls on stage at 1:52. I see you Big Pimpin’! But serioulsy, obviously this type of behavior must not be out of the ordinary for the bodyguard to just walk on stage and pick up the mic like it was no big deal.

I can’t believe these fools is smoking crack rocks in 2008…I mean maybe in 1998 though 😀

• Michelle said:

A crying (and laughin) damn shame…

• Michelle said:

Attatnation Suingers:

Pleas put yuor carir in the resicle benz

LOL!!!!!!!

• A.Smith said:

I’ve seen this on so many blogs and I have to watch it every time to make SURE it really did happen.

Ya boy passed out and the bodyguard just went over and picked up the mic. That was the end.

Damn. LET THE CRACK GO! Lawd, Jo-Jo. I thought he was the most “got it together” man in the group, clearly I was wrong, wrong, wrong…

• MsMarvalus said:

What in the SAM HELL?!?

I have no words…

• Aida said:

never question god, thembi. i hate bill gates for inventing the computer!

• Anonymous said:

Funny how after he fell, the music was right at the point where K-CI and Jo Jo sing…”you pick me up when I was down…” No further comments, these two need a intervention! Real quick and fast like !

• ieishah said:

i don’t even drink coca cola cause it say coke on the bottle????

this is ‘crack is wack’ for 2008

• Hampton06 said:

i just threw my ‘feenin’ cassette single out the window. i’m done.

• Luscious Librarian said:

lmao! That was the funniest things I’ve seen in a long time, and it’s the videographer commentary that makes it for me. “Are you kidding me.” “Holy shit dude!”