Home » Our Shame, Politics, Web Stuff, What the Eff?, Yipes!

Odds & Ends

Thembi Ford 28 August 2008 7 Comments

This photo comes from Brokey McPoverty‘s blog. She is also writing from Philly, which makes me think that my landlord used to mess with a chick named Sheniqua. Yes, he definitely must have.

I knew I wasn’t the only one who felt like Grover got played so that Elmo could take over and run Sesame Street! Grover’s demotion is analyzed in this long-overdue article.

I had a bout of insomnia the other night and ended up on Durty Mo’s blog, You Know You Dead Azz Wrong, laughing uncontrollably at photo after photo of serious Negroidian mess. Great stuff.

Was I the only person wondering who did Michelle Obama’s hair for her big speech? And for that matter how? Nope. The Black Snob, whose blog deserves major sweatage, has the scoop in “The Flat Iron of God: Who Did Michelle’s Hair.”

Speaking of hair, in case you didn’t get your fill of what the eff-ness from my pitiful love life, visit Blogxilla’s post about colored weaves for the hair down there. Yes, you read that right.

• Don said:

Don’t play with Sheniqua! LOL.

• ShAĆ© - ShAĆ© said:

LMAO I am so mad at you for that Na Na Fo! Too funny.

• blackwomenblowthetrumpet.blogspot.com said:

Hey there Thembi! {waves}

This is just tooooo hilarious!

*chuckles*
    Lisa

_______________________

@ Shae Shae

I can’t access your blog and I’ve tried several times in the last few weeks!

• new-new rican said:

How funny would it be if that were the Sheniqua girl who went to school with us (i.e. Wet-N-Wild)? Oh no, wait. Come to think of it, that would be kinda tragic! ha ha… By the way, check out Sicka tomorrow — it’s an ode to your sock game ;)

• Malcolm said:

I knew I didn’t like Elmo for a reason. I wasn’t aware that Grover had gotten kicked to the curb like that. I’m now looking forward to the behind the scenes movie, “All About Elmo”.

• Muze said:

hahahahaha @ that picture. CLASSIC.

i just laughed for about ten minutes.

lmao.

xilla is crazy for that post. whew.

hope all is well lady.

• jasemide said:

hey maila. how are you doing what are you doing tommorow for thanksgiving anyway why don’t you come over my house tommorow
    it will be so fun we can talk about girl’s things and about boys
    i am 10 yeras old too!
    tell your dad for me that he will make a good presdient and faher and husband tell him everyone loves him anyway do you want to be friends i mean like bff we can talk about chrisbrown and rhinna who are dating i want you to spend thanksgiving with me so we can celbrate your fathers convention of becoming preisdent contact me when you get this message i have sent you pease out love you!