Home » That Not-So-Fresh Feeling, What the Eff?, Yipes!

Apocolypse WOW

18 September 2008 25 Comments

Cross-dressing prostitute accused of robbing man of nearly $400

A cross-dressing prostitute is behind bars after allegedly holding a man at knife point.

Michael B. Thomas, 27, was arrested Friday night along Orange Blossom Trail. The john pulled into a gas station where two deputy sheriffs were conducting a traffic stop. The victim yelled to the officer that he was being robbed, according to the incident report.

Thomas was in the car with a 27-year-old when Thomas allegedly held up a long-blade knife and pointed it at him. The victim told deputies he’d been at the Premier Adult Store on Orange Blossom Trail when he was approached by Thomas.

Thomas got in the car and demanded money, but the victim told investigators he got scared and began driving away. That’s when Thomas pulled out the weapon.

But Thomas, who has been known by deputies to dress as a woman prostitute and rob clients at knife-point, told investigators that the victim had approached him for an “all nighter.” Thomas told deputies, “I did not rob him. He picked me up for sex and wanted to get some drugs with me.”

Thomas was found with several hundred dollars shoved in the back of his pants, almost the same amount of money the victim said he turned over to the knife-wielding prostitute.

Thomas was arrested and charged with robbery with a deadly weapon, prostitution and possession of drug paraphernalia.

Thembi Says: I have never, EVER seen anyone look this brokedown before. Like, never. This is so bad. People are actually out there stopping THIS in the street and trying to pay to have sex with it. And then it robs them! Who arched those eyebrows? What is with that skin? And the huge pimple on its forehead waiting to explode? Which G&G employee actually sold that lil’ shirt to him? And he’s twenty-seven years old? What happened? Above all else, why would any man fess up to having been interested in, let alone having been robbed by, this medieval beast? Why not just stick your penis into a can of baked beans and call it an evening? This is the end of days. PS: Florida again.

• Kellybelle said:

You’re making me LOL at work!

• MsLindiwe said:

You’re making me ILL at work. Good Lord, Thembi. Where do you get this mess?

• blackwomenblowthetrumpet.blogspot.com said:

Hey there Thembi…

This is what drug use will do to a person…this person has clearly been using for more than ten years.

Let that photo be a warning to those who are in college thinking that smoking weed and a sniffing coke won’t lead to THIS!! It can…and it does!

Peace, blessings and DUNAMIS!
    Lisa

• Missy said:

There HAS to be illness involved…has to be.

• Ehav Ever said:

Whoah!, that photo scared the hell out of me. I feel like I need to shower after just looking at that photo. That just sends shivers up my spine.

I agree with Missy, there has to be some illness involved. Both with the man/thing/prostitute and with the john.

• Qucifer said:

I was going to just say Big Ups Flawda… but you beat me to the punch

I’m kind of grossed out at his levels of bustedness!

• brohammas said:

Thanks for asking those questions. I have in my day, when passing through nieghborhoods in which some assume I don’t belong, unless of course I’m up to no good, been propositioned by many a gargoyle who had obviously been “working” very hard. How bad is it for you to look like that, and how much worse is your situation if you are willing to pay for that?

Very deep questions indeed.

• Hampton06 said:

i can’t come back here until that face is pushed to page 2.

• TalentedTenth said:

ummm…yeah. next time, i’m going to need you to please put a disclaimer or warning for pictures like that. way too scray for this early in the morning. YUCK!!!!!!!!

• ShAé - ShAé said:

OMG!!! Will I go to hell if I hope she used A LOT of that money on Proactive?

• ShAé - ShAé said:

Oh and I agree about the disclaimer… I just took a second look… that’s that bulls**t Thembi… you could have warned us. LMAO

• MrsGrapevine said:

Ooohh, he or she has had a hard life…That’s all I can say about that, I feel sorry because because I can see what he’s been though…

• Qucifer said:

GAWDDD I had nightmares about this shit last night… the hardest 27 years of Life!

@Q
    You arent the only one. I genuinely feel badly for inflicting this on y’all.

• Invisible Woman said:

Damn Thembs! sheesh…

LMAO @hampton06…

and I agree–definitely NOT preserving the sexy with Proactive.

• Regina said:

eewwwwwww, You could have warned a sister! That is beyond sad…
    But this …
    “stick your penis into a can of baked beans”
    is HILARIOUS!!!!!

• One Man’s Opinion said:

Thembi you have no idea what people will sleep with. I have seen people willing to pay with much worse. Yeah, I know, it’s hard to believe; but it’s true.

• Vanessa said:

I’m so mad at you right now, Thembi. And I’m following hampton06 and not coming back until the pic is on page 2.

• phx said:

Signs and wonders.

• MsMarvalus said:

In my best Flavor Flav voice:

“Woooooooooowwwwwww!”

• msladydeborah said:

All I can say is living hard will take its toll.
    It is hard to believe that he is only 27.

Next time WARN A SISTAH when you post a photo like this…okay!

• Phi Sister said:

I would like to apologize for my home state. We are a great and proud people. We do have proactive kiosks in the mall, unfortunately many residents choose to ue their money on other things…

• Don said:

This picture scared me, Thembi.

• Dirty Red said:

I have not left a comment here in a minute…

But Damn..

WTF?!!
    What the hell kind of niggerish shit is this?
    Are times this damn bad that men have to result to wanting to stick their Johnson in this?

Damn!!

The U.S. is going straight to hell.

• Malcolm said:

I’m glad as hell that I wasn’t eating when I saw that pic of old boy. He’s got a face that’ll make a train take a dirt road!