Home » What the Eff?, Yipes!

"What The Eff?" Wednesday: Inappropriate Playground

11 September 2008 6 Comments

Sorry I’m late, but I really spent a lot of time debating whether to post this since WWTD is a family site after all. Eastern Europe is such an unlikely culprit for such madness, and I’m particularly upset at the accompanying music. Definitely not safe for work, I present the “Cock Cock Train (CzÅ‚onkociuchcia).”

What!??! INAPPROPRIATE! And Queen’s “Bohemian Rhapsody” being played on a kazoo? Can we bomb them?

• donald said:

that is not a kazoo! it’s an f’n toilet paper tube trumpet from captain noah or some isht. i really cant stop laughing. when it gets to the “i see a little silhouetto” part i crack up. simply because the “musician gets all sticotto with it. 32nd notes?!!!!! too much went into this one!

• Dara said:

ITS A WEE-WEE.

AHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW

• Undercover Black Man said:

Ultimate wrongness.

• Keith said:

That has got to be one of the funniest things I’ve seen this week. And how would it be inappropriate or un-family friendly? From my view, it’s about how families get made in the first place.

• Miss Gypsy Eyes said:

FDLMAO! Maybe I’m just really immature(I kinda have to be a little immature because I have a 12 year old daughter who loves toilet humor and we must entertain our children to stay relevant in their lives) but that was effing hilarious. Before I started the video I thought the image was a big butt and then when the “music”(using the term as loosely as possible) began I thought they were farting the damned song! Imagine my surprise when children started coming out and I realized what it was…. I’m dying here!

• msladydeborah said: