Home » At Least They're Not Black..., Little People, That Not-So-Fresh Feeling, What the Eff?, Yipes!

"What The Eff?" Wednesday: La Pequeña

15 October 2008 8 Comments

For those of you who have been reading for a while, you know that I post something that makes you confused/upset/sad/afraid/giggly/fearful every Wednesday. I try to be kind and dismiss my ridiculous whims, so for a long time I let La Pequeña fall by the wayside. But now I have to share these videos, which together are the most ridiculous things I’ve ever seen in my life. My Spanish is limited to one college year, missing Big Pun, and the Reggaeton trend, so I don’t understand most of these. All I know is that this is a Chilean dwarf with a penchant for cross-dressing and a limited production budget.

La Pequeña Hillary Clinton: “I already forgave my husband!”

La Pequeña Amy Winehouse:
I’d argue that in spite of the reduced lifespan of dwarfs, La Pequeña Amy Winehouse will far outlive the real Amy Winehouse.

La Peqeuña Sarah Palin:
“Abort is no good!”

La Pequeña Shania Twain: There’s something about a dwarf in a top hat that’s simply paradoxical.

I am truly sorry you had to watch this and can never get those last five minutes of your life back.

• TalentedTenth said:

thembi:
    i only have one question…where in the hell do you find this stuff? LMAO

• apathetic bliss said:

WTF was that? that was frickin funny and disturbing at the same time

• Dara said:

i will never, ever forgive you for that.

i know how much you love odd little people, but im going to have to require that you stop highlighting the especially freakish ones.

but naturally, i tried to watch with an objective eye and aside from being random and disturbing, s/he’s actually not GOOD. like, okay your little. youre a cross dresser. you like to get your dance on. you like to spout random phrases. but we need more (but at the same time less bleh)

• Tafari said:

That is one ugly as drag midget!!! Funny thing is, they referenced La Pequeña on CNN tonight. They showed a little of the video when she turned into the Incredible Hulk after losing to Barack Obama. It was too funny.

Lastly, La Pequeña grill is busted like a mutha fucka!!!

Tafari

• Red Flashlight said:

You’re so right about Amy Winehouse. “Encanto las drogas” is right.

• Blazingnickel said:

I’m going to have nightmares, seriously. This will haunt me!

• Blazingnickel said:

Thembi, my stomach hurts so much from this. The last time I laughed this hard was the first time I saw Borat! The Amy Winehouse one is a killa.

• Detox Diets : said:

wow! Shania Twain is still one of the most beautiful country music artist today:-`