Home » Hip Hop Is Dead., White People Dancing, White People Is Funny., Yipes!

El Func

21 December 2008 7 Comments

This must have taken place a few years ago for Mystikal to have been an option, but I reserve the right to be appalled today anyway. This guy reminds me of my high school trigonometry teacher Mr. Goldman.

• Kristin said:

WOW!

• Reginald Dorsey said:

I can’t see that video here, but:

a. I still think it was brilliant of them to name their rap group “El Func.” I’ll always wonder how they got that music department director (I forgot his name, the black guy) to have the orchestra play that DJ Premier-produced Group Home track off of the Livin’ Proof album at that assembly, as they rapped over it.

b. Mr. Goldman was such a different, unique man. His Boston-accent was almost Hollywood-caricatureish. He could have done the Mayor Quimby vocals with ease. I still think the creators of Revenge of the Nerds must’ve known him personally. And didn’t he have some young, hot, white porcelain godess for a wife, or something. I’m not mad. If anything, Mr. Goldman was full-on nerd I never had the cojones to allow my to be.

• Dare said:

Two words: fanny pack!

• boris said:

lol at steve harvey’s face at the 1:40 marks
    he looks like he’s saying to himself, “its okay for slavery now white people, this performance just made up for that”

• ill Mami said:

Where oh where do you find this shit?

• SJ said:

He is not Mr. glodman! Now you’re saying all white people look alike! I loved that geeky old geometry teacher. He was so excited about triangles!

• SJ said: