Home » At Least They're Not Black..., News, Politics, Yipes!

That’s A Fair One

6 December 2008 6 Comments

I don’t know much about Romania, but this clip of a televised Romanian election debate demonstrates that they are GANGSTA over there.

Apparently, the woman called the man “a bidet,” and the man said that she “has a face like a bidet.” What I really find fascinating is that Romanian Gwen Ifill who tried to calm them down. They have black people in Romania, say what? Read up about that here.

• Undercover Black Man said:

… that Romanian Gwen Ifill…

Hee-hee! And thanks for that link explaining the African-Romanian experience.

• Invisible Woman said:

I saw this somewhere last week, and the shock of dude throwing the water in the face was waaay secondary to the shock of seeing that Black woman, and wondering how she fit in to all of it.

• Vanessa said:

I agree with Invisible Woman… had to watch a couple of times because I was so focused on Romanian Gwen Ifill

• Boris said:

ahahaha nooo way
    black romanians???
    black american president
    black formula one champ

…….in the words of ohio mccain fans “the negros are taking over”

….im going to bed to ponder bout this

• Reginald Dorsey said:

From the article: “The thing I remember in High School was that all the other girls had boyfriends, but no one would go out with me cause I was mulatto.”

What a bizarro little post-Marxist-Lenninist-no-deoderant world that must be.

• Brigitte said:

I knew that black folk were everywhere but seeing this many together on TV in Romania blows my mind.