Home » Who is This?

Who Am I?

2 December 2008 9 Comments

Y’all, this is the most glamorous Glamourshot promo photo I’ve ever seen. Not only does it have more potential for joke-crackin’ than almost any other dead-serious picture I’ve ever posted, but figuring out who this is will not be easy. The hint is that one member went solo and only four of the men pictured here are orginal members.

• Kim said:

Is that “The Deele”? Babyface’s old group. Wasn’t LA Reid in the group too?

• donald said:

second from the left is clearly lil richard’s biggest fan

• Reginald Dorsey said:

At first I thought the comedian Chocolate had fallen on hard times. Then I thought light skin bol was the Blasian cat from Fine Young Cannibals. I would say this is Public Announcement.

• Woe said:

Yep, that’s “The Deele” all day, minus Face and Reid…I recognize the lead singer up front…”it looks like your body’s talkin to me!”

• Lola Gets said:

Kool and the Gang??

• Invisible Woman said:

Ummm…wow. That has to be the most mis-matched group ever to step out in history. Were they even in the same room?

• justjudith said:

i don’t know who these people are but they are frightening because they are stuck in whatever decade they were famous in. yikes.

• jazzfan360 said:

Well, that second from the left is CLEARLY Mr Gaines from A Different World. Who let his old ass outta The Pit?

• bklyn6 said:

All that picture is missing is Al Reynolds and Jonathan Plummer.

Anyway, the dude in the middle looks a little familiar.