Home » Fresh Black Girls

Random Michelle Obama Sweatage

22 July 2009 7 Comments

She cut her hair! I like it and am now more sure than ever that the Halle Burrrreh style is on its way back in.

michellecut

Update: Churrrrl, this is not a cut, says stylist Johnny Wright via Urban Beauty Collective:

No, I didn’t cut her hair. There are two things I do. The UP-TUCK, like you are tucking something in. Then I do a TUCK-UP. The UP-TUCK is when I position a small ponytail somewhere on the head, and then I tuck the rest of the hair up under that ponytail. Then a TUCK-UP is when I take the hair and gather it all in the back and I twist it and I pull up and tuck. And that is what she got last night! A TUCK UP! Not a cut.

TUCK UP. Get it right or pay the price.

• Tafari said:

Michelle can really do no wrong but I would love to see her in natural look. Im just saying.

Tafari

• Dara said:

ahh…i can kinda see some tuck going on in the first pic. either way: 1. it is cute, and 2. she is fly.

• tonia said:

I too short hair is back. The weaves have gotten waaaaay outta hand. I liked this shorter look on her.

• detoxgurl said:

i like Michelle Obama because she is more charismatic than the previous first lady.

• Beautiful Girls Gallery said:

I love Michelle Obama! She is so intelligent, graceful, stern when she needs to be and she has a wonderful sense of humor.

• Carlos Kelly said:

i like michelle obama coz she is very down to earth person;*~

• Melatonin Supplement  said:

michelle obama deserves to be listed as one of Forbes most influential women.*: