Home » Web Stuff, What the Eff?, Yipes!

“What The Eff?” Wednesday: Trololo

24 February 2010 7 Comments

Don’t get it twisted – the only criteria for “What The Eff?” Wednesday is that I post something that literally makes you mutter “what the efff?” to yourself. I do it only to be cruel and you know it. That is why you’re going to watch Trololo man, have the tune stuck in your head, and have a mild night terror or two based on this video.

Is it the fact that this man looks like some sort of deviant what makes Trololo scary, or is it the way he seems to be singing from his throat so triumphantly, as if he knows something we don’t (like maybe where the bodies are buried)? I just don’t like the cut of his jib.

• tsboddy said:

he looks like a televangelist to me…that’s my story and i’m sticking to it! LOL

• ASmith said:

What’s mostly unacceptable about this is his inability to look at the right camera.

I mean, there’s a LOT wrong, like the wierd make up and the odd song and the off lip-synch, but it’s the “I don’t know where to look” thing that’s really wrong.

• Shae Shae said:

OMG he looks nuts.

• ill Mami said:

I hate u for this.

Trololololololololololooo….

:-/

• Leon X said:

Normally I don’t do this, but keep the party movin’.

• ShonQuayShah said:

@ tsboddy…

it reminds me of this…u and me are i2i !

check it at the 4:18 mark trololo trolol i see a remix coming ft. corey music and the poleshesh!

• DJStylus said: